Thursday 28 July 2016

Lesson 47

I've had a couple of days away from the lessons, I've had two days of celebrating my 40th birthday and I felt I wouldn't put all my efforts into the lessons and only have to repeat them!

I'm back now and feel determined more than ever for the positive changes to keep coming.

Today's lesson us all about strength. When I first read the topic of the lesson I thought about the strength I have personally and that varies from day to day and even sometimes from hour to hour. Reading the lesson further it states that the strength you should believe in isn't actually your own strength but the strength of source which will be there for you. It is so difficult to put your trust into something you can not see, touch or hold. It takes a huge leap of faith to totally believe there is some energy which is looking after us and our best interests.

I'm not there yet, but I'm prepared to carry on and see where it takes me and my beliefs.


No comments:

Post a Comment