Wednesday 13 July 2016

Lesson 34

Somehow these lessons are matching my mood and are making me do exactly what my mind needs. I have not been feeling as positive today, I don't really understand why. At times I do think that I am expecting too much from these lessons too soon, I am only 34 days in and it's a year long course, so clearly if the changes happened so quickly the course would be so much shorter.

Lesson 34 is to explore my mind and any thought that isn't peaceful I have to say to myself  'I could see peace in this situation instead of what I now see in it'

I have explored all areas of my life which have been troubling me, I let the thoughts flow, and surprisingly some of the issues I presumed would race into my mind didn't , I have resolved more than I first thought.

I am cutting today short, I am convinced lack of sleep contributes to my negativity energy so I am looking after myself for once and having a good nights rest to recharge my positive energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment