Wednesday 20 July 2016

Lesson 41

Today's lesson explores the idea of separation. It's something I have heard discussed so many times before, Abraham Hicks speaks of it frequently as did Dr Wayne Dyer. Separation is the feeling of being away from your source. If you believe that energy is with you at all times then you can't feel bad you can only feel good.

I think my bad moods which having been coming in waves recently are because my belief, despite the daily lessons, is wavering. I am an impatient person, it's one of my many flaws, and as I'm not seeing dramatic result constantly I am becoming frustrated and I'm even thinking am I wasting my time and is this all totally pointless.

Today's lesson brought me back to focus though. I really embraced the mantra of the day and read the lesson over and over again. There are comforting words of encouragement and even recognition that I may not believe everything that is being told. I just have to trust my journey.

I have been reading a lot recently about 'ego' and the articles just seem to appear in front of me rather than me seeking them out. I just stumbled across an article today about guardian angles and even that spoke of ego! I think this is my source telling me to let go of my ego, that's what is causing me all my anguish and fear. Letting go is difficult, I sometimes think putting your ego first is addictive and by admitting that daily issues aren't really an issue but just a dent in your ego is not an easy concept to accept. But again I just have to trust the journey.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment