Saturday 16 July 2016

Lesson 37

I read an article the other day about how our minds must stop worrying. The article suggested a different form of meditation to prevent this. I do meditate, not as often as I would like but I do on a regular basis. This way of meditation is specifically to clear the mind by twice a day sitting for twenty minutes and reciting over and over again any known passage, a poem you know off by heart or a prayer or anything you feel comfortable with. I have to be honest I have only done it twice and already I am seeing results. My mind is so much quieter! I have made a decision that I am to do this twice a day on top of my lessons.

Lesson 37 continues the idea of holiness, I am to look at objects and in a way bless them with my holiness. Now clearly I like most people found this concept slightly strange. The one thing that I am learning during the course of these lessons is that there is no need to understand or even agree with them what is important is the actual doing them which will get the results.

For no real reason or change I feel like today is a turning point for the good, the ACIM book is published by the foundation of inner peace and I really do feel inner peace developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment