Friday 8 July 2016

Lesson 29

Attitude is everything. When you have a positive mind, when you see the good in everything and believe there's always a way then everything will always work out. It's impossible for it not too because you see the good in the situation.

Negativity is believing that a situation won't work, and if that's what you believe it won't. You are just setting others, the situation and yourself up to fail in your eyes.

Why therefore does it often feel easier to negative. In the long run it clearly isn't...it's obviously disastrous and makes life so much more difficult.

I have been away in Dublin for a few days and I went with the mindset of staying positive and if any situation arises that could be stressful or troubling to keep telling myself it will be resolved. Everything went so well and of course not every moment was perfect but at those times I just let go and the situation resolved it's self. But I have to be honest staying in this mindset still takes effort and doesn't come completely at ease and it's tempting to slip back into old ways.

Lesson 29 is to look at everything around me with love, appreciation and open-mindedness. This is the attitude I have been adopting once the last few days so today's lesson has been relatively straightforward.



No comments:

Post a Comment