Sunday 24 July 2016

Lesson 45

Today's lesson has been some what uncomfortable. The objective of today has been exploring thoughts and thoughts are exactly what I am trying to move on from. I am trying to live in the moment and so far that has been successful.

Thinking about what got me here and fears I still have I am trying not to think about and not giving those feelings time in my mind.  So revisiting my worries has been difficult. My energy is high and my mood is positive but I still feel like the slightest thing could set me back so although I have done today's lesson I haven't thought about it for the majority of the day or dwelled and pondered on its meaning or benefit to me.

Instead I have been filling the day with gratitude. I find if you see the good in a situation and ignore the bad then it's a good situation and you can turn it around. Staying positive is blooming hard, obviously we can all smile and pretend everything is ok, but the hard part is really feeling it deep down inside your tummy and holding it there all day. At the moment I'm in the mindset that if I can keep it more than not then I'm doing ok.




No comments:

Post a Comment