Sunday 17 July 2016

Lesson 38

Today's lesson continues with the theme that my mind is holy and I can achieve anything. It obviously takes a huge leap of faith to believe that you can truly fulfil all of your ambitions.

Isn't that just what worry is? A concern that things or a certain situation won't work out. If you honestly had faith that everything around you was working for your own good then you would never worry again. I find my mind is constantly full of worry, possibly less now, but I am always worried that if I'm not worrying about something, some sort of crisis will appear so that I do have something to worry about. My mind constantly tells me it needs to be busy, but so far this strategy has been far from successful, so calming my mind is definitely a priority.

Another priority which is definitely starting to happen is lifting my mood or as Esther Hicks puts it being higher on the emotional scale. I am waking with more positivity and focus for the day ahead and I am preventing myself from sliding down the scale if something which appears to be negative occurs.

I am seeing benefits and slowly seeing an improvement and right now thats all I can ask for.




No comments:

Post a Comment