Wednesday 6 July 2016

Lesson 27

Every half an hour I have had to say to myself  'above all else I want to see'  There is a challenge within the lesson asking how many times will I remember. Well today has been such a perfect day in Dublin I have forgotten more times than I would like to admit!

I know this course is working and I do want it to change the way my mind works but what I am enjoying the most is the ease of everyday situations. As soon as I feel something is bothering me I let it go. As soon as I feel my stress levels rise I let it go. I am by far invincible and I'm sure there will be many challenges ahead but I have navigated my way through so much already I am feeling empowered.

I usually find large crowds intimidating. I feel uncomfortable when crowds are moving around me. As a result I purposefully went to the Guinness Storehouse as it opened to avoid the masses but in the afternoon we went to the Kilmainham Gaol and we were taken around in a large group. At times the group I was in gathered in small corridors or rooms and I just told myself the feelings I was experiencing weren't real. Although I didn't feel totally comfortable I certainly felt a lot better than I usually would.

Above all else I want to see and I say that with great sincerity.




No comments:

Post a Comment