Thursday 7 July 2016

Lesson 28

Today's lesson takes me back a couple of weeks when I really didn't understand the reason behind the lesson or why on earth I was doing it.

Today I have had to look around my environment and look at objects and say to myself  'above all else I want to see this differently'

The lesson explains rather than the statement I am making about an object it is the commitment I am saying out loud which is the important part. So I am fulfilling the requirements and getting on with it. What I am finding is that for the lessons I don't understand I am understanding others. When I am understanding them I am putting a lot more of myself into it which I am presuming isn't the correct way.

Commitment is such a large part if this journey, I'm already seeing the benefits so it would be foolish for me not to give it all I have. A mantra I often think about is by Jillian Michaels 'why choose to fail when success is an option'  When there's a choice I choose the positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment