Tuesday 19 July 2016

Lesson 40

Today's lesson involves saying a positive affirmation every 10 minutes throughout the whole day. Although every 10 minutes is a little extreme and the lesson even admits that I have been trying to do it as often as possible.

The idea of today's lesson is to improve your mood, to move you up the emotional scale.

My mood is being stubborn today, I don't know why, I don't even think there is a real reason why. I just feel stuck, that's the only way I can really describe it. I'm turning 40 next week and I'm reflecting on that a lot. Obviously age is just a number and I am lucky that I have achieved so much so far in my life, but turning the big 4-0 is bothering me. I'm obviously looking forward to all the celebrations and I am having many but once they have passed what then?

Is this normal for a women? I'm certainly not vain so being physically older is not a worry for me, is it a mental decline I am concerned about or is it that I feel I haven't achieved enough so far. To be honest can't put my finger on it. All I do know is this feeling has to go otherwise my journey could be in tatters.

1 comment: