Thursday 14 July 2016

Lesson 35

Today's Lesson is to explore my mind and examine how I see myself. I can think about positive and negative aspects.

I spent quite sometime thinking about how I perceive myself. This is the list I came up with.

- I see myself as ambitious
- I see myself as impatient
- I see myself as spiritual
- I see myself as erratic
- I see myself as cautious
- I see myself as emotional
- I see myself as a caring
- I see myself as generous
- I see myself as loyal
- I see myself (at times) as a mess
- I see myself as a hard worker

I was pleased I wasn't too hard on myself and I am glad I managed to come up with some positives too. If I done this exercise about a month ago I am sure the list would have been very different.

Across London today I have spotted 'dream jars' they are in association with the film BFG. Various well known people have been asked to design a jar, the jars are made out of clear glass, about 4 foot tall and inside there are various objects. They are now in place across famous London landmarks. It made me think what I would put in my dream jar, I thought about it long and hard and in the end I just thought I would put a heart inside. That's my dream, to feel just love.












No comments:

Post a Comment