Thursday 21 July 2016

Lesson 42

Today's lesson revolves around strength. Obviously Strength of mind rather than physical strength. The lesson also introduces the idea of vision.

Strength and vision are two concepts that I am pleased I am working towards. I often think I am strong and then as something upsets my balance I go on a downward spiral. Vision is also a concept I like to think I am good at but as soon as my vision isn't realised I soon become frustrated.

I need to address my impatience, it is something I absolutely know is my down fall. I have never been very good at waiting for anything, I often think if it doesn't happen right away there's time for it to go wrong or for people involved to change their minds. I need to slow down in general, I like so many other people today, rush from one thing to another rarely take time to enjoy the moment or reflect on what's happened.

I am trying to do less without feeling I'm not enjoying life. I'm no longer seeing unplanned weekends as a failure on my behalf. I like to be busy but has that made me impatient or am I covering up that if I actually stand still and reflect for long enough I may not like it.

I'm certainly slowing down the pace, I'm meditating more, I'm sleeping more and I'm trying very hard to let go and trust what will be, will be.  








No comments:

Post a Comment