Monday 8 August 2016

Review 1 (Lesson 51 - 60)

I have been in the review stage, I have taken ny time reflecting as I think it's important to take stock slowly. Coincidentally I have had a week off work and spent time relaxing at my parents house.

Not rushing around from one thing to another this week, has helped me gather my thoughts and reflect on exactly what has been happening to me since the start of the course.

I have certainly been living in the moment more. I have made a conscious decision to stop thinking about what is happening in an hour, or later that day or the next day, next week etc. It has made me enjoy every moment and be grateful for what I have. By noticing my surroundings and being aware of my feelings it has definitely improved my moods.

I had a lovely day out a couple of days ago, just my son and I at a local farm, rather than what I would normally do, which is to worry about the evening, the following day, the housework that isn't being done whilst I am out and worry about getting up so early on the Monday morning for another week at work. I just chilled out and savored every moment. It's really hard to live in the 'now' but when you do, it works. Life just seems good.

Not everything is perfect, obviously, but the improvement I have made so far is vast and I am so positive that things will get even better.

Back to the lessons tomorrow, reflection time over!


No comments:

Post a Comment