Tuesday 23 August 2016

Lesson 75

I like Lesson 75, it encourages to let go of the past and any ill feelings and concentrate on happiness. There is also a strong focus on forgiveness.

The more I take these lessons, the more I understand that simplicity is everything. Not dwelling on the past, or having constant thoughts and worry's about the future is the way forward. I go out for walks more, but I no longer go out for walks to clear my mind, as when I walk I already have a clear mind and I look around and appreciate my surroundings. Yes that sounds cliched, but honestly try it, go for a walk, in a city, town, countryside or wherever you like and just look around you. Don't think about anything other than appreciating your surroundings. If you don't feel good afterwards let me know!

Of course I still get annoyed, only yesterday I saw something online, on someone's social media page which really made me mad....but I absorbed it for far less time than I would have done before and now, only a day later, I am actually laughing at the irony of the post. Other peoples issues are just that, theirs and from now on-wards other peoples inability to see me for who I am is no longer my concern, my only concern is my success and happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment