Monday 22 August 2016

Lessson 74

Lesson 74 is all about letting everything happen, letting life flow and accepting that every experience happens for a reason, good or bad. The bad stuff is there for clarity of what you really want and keeping you away from negativity.

The key really is to keep yourself happy. When the hurtful times hit you and we all know every single person goes through sad times the challenge is to accept it and trust it's happened for a reason. What the reason is will come clear eventually but at the time don't get bogged down in the misery but embrace the change as it will force you into the right direction.

It's so easy to say this from an outsiders view, but I have myself said and heard other people say so many times 'I have no idea why I was so upset' or variations along that theme. With respect to every 'bad' situation that has happened to me, every single time it has eventually lead to a better situation.

I have never been very patient and I do believe that's one of my down falls, I like to move quickly and I can appear not to be satisfied and always looking for more. But since slowing down and living in every moment more, I am finding that I am appreciating more simplicity.

I am sure that by emptying the mind of all the crazy day to day noise, there is space for the simple things in life to be appreciated and gratitude equals contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment