Wednesday 24 August 2016

Lesson 76

Today's lesson concentrates on letting life unfold naturally. Letting be what is meant to be.

Accepting that worrying about a situation will never change the outcome is something I have started to do recently. In fact I think that worry is one of the most pointless emotions but one that nearly everyone does frequently. Worry won't change anything, the outcome will always be the same. I am so guilty of spending hours worrying about something. Which is an absolute waste of time.

Can you imagine spending weeks or even months worrying about something when the outcome won't change, what an absolute waste of time! If anything, I believe that consent worry about something could actually make the situation worse. If you are worrying about losing a job for example then it more than likely will make you under perform at work and you are therefore likely to lose it than someone who stays focused and positive.

I look back at so many situations both professionally and personally and now realise that my worry has made the situation so much worse and caused long term damage. I reflect with sadness, but these mistakes won't be made again my myself.

Tomorrows lesson is entitled 'I am entitled to miracles' I am intrigued and excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment