Wednesday 17 August 2016

Lesson 69

Today in the lesson there's an exercise which claims is able to clear the mind of grievances. Dutifully I followed the instructions. I had to visualize the mind full of dark clouds and then I had to think about those clouds clearing to see light. I tried and although it hasn't cleared my thoughts of all grievances it's certainly a good exercise to make me feel lighter and my thoughts less frantic.

Lots has happened today, just small and insignificant things to other people, but in the past situations which would have really annoyed me and potentially put me in a bad mood. People turning up late, a lorry pulled out onto a roundabout which could have caused me to hit him, situations at work etc, but I chose to not let any of these situations get to me. I chose to keep myself in a good place and let the feelings of annoyance go straight away.

I have only realised I am no doing this sub consciously today. So something is definitely working!

No comments:

Post a Comment