Thursday 11 August 2016

Lesson 63

Lesson 63 is yet another in forgiveness although today goes a step further and talks about forgiveness bringing peace of mind.

Whist I was reading about peace of mind I considered how my mind is so much calmer. 63 days in and there is definitely an improvement, obviously there is going to be the odd wobble, but by not listening to my ego, living for the moment and trusting what is happening is for the good, I can honestly say I am finding life simpler and not so chaotic.

Over the last few weeks my mind has been clear. Previously I had constant thoughts flying around my mind with conflicting thoughts constantly going around and around, honestly it was non stop. Today whilst traveling home on the underground my mind started to become noisy again. I read about a technique a few weeks ago to instantly stop this. So I closed my eyes and meditated, it was suggested that the best meditation to do when your mind is racing is to recit a poem or a song or anything you know off my heart and say it slowly over and over again and guess what, it worked!

I now have an emergency button to stop that horrid out of control mind racing chaos! If that is the only thing I get from this course, which I sure it won't be, it will be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment