Thursday 18 August 2016

Lesson 70

Finally a lesson I find straight forward, helpful and a reminder of the truth.

Essentially lesson 70 is all about the only way you will find happiness, which is from within. Absolutely nothing else will make you happy. Not one person, one situation or one lottery win will make you truly happy.

I do feel passionately about this, if you put all your eggs in one basket, so to speak, then whatever it is that you think makes you happy goes away your whole world will come crashing down. Of course there will be times when you are sad or upset or feel lonely, but the trick is not to let that be all self consuming and be grateful for every thing else you have around you.

I am a big fan of Esther Hicks and I have an audio CD of hers which is permanently in my car so I listen to it over and over again. On that CD she talks about having one problem and by moving circumstances or job or even country you will still have that same problem, OK it may be in a different form but that problem will always rear its ugly head. The solution is to make that problem not a problem anymore. Change your view of the problem, see it from different angles, see it as a challenge or a blessing.

There is always a solution to every problem and I find that being grateful for everything you do have is a good mindset to solve anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment