Friday 12 August 2016

Lesson 64

I have to be honest, today's lesson has baffled me! The beginning of the lesson states that the lesson is just another way of saying 'Let me not wonder into temptation' I've read the lesson over and over again but I really don't see what I am supposed to be getting out of it!

Whilst browsing through a book shop today I saw a book which claimed to have rewritten A course in miracles into easier language, maybe that was a sign for me! It can be a difficult read at times, I frequently have to read the lesson three or four times before I know what I am doing!

Today I saw a quote from Dr Wayne Dyer

"Love is my gift to the world. I fill myself with love, and I send that love out into the world. How others treat me is their path; how I react is mine"

My first reaction was how I wish I had lived to this mantra before, but I then remembered the past is in the past and that's where it should remain. No regrets. Therefore the only thing I can do is live like this in the present moment and stick to it no matter what challenging situations I find myself in.





No comments:

Post a Comment