Saturday 20 August 2016

Lesson 72

Today's lesson is long! Most lessons are about a page long but this one is 4 pages, but what I like about it is that it combines letting go of listening to the ego, letting go of control and introducing meditation.

Before taking these lessons I wanted control of everything. All areas of my life I had to feel totally in control of otherwise I would feel totally unbalanced and I wouldn't be happy. Now that is not true, although I haven't let go of everything, which on a year long course I don't expect everything to be perfect at this stage, I have let situations flow much better without my interference or meddling!

I saw a lovely picture today of a man and a dog walking in the countryside. The picture showed both of their thoughts, the mans was full of worries and issues, whereas the dogs was just of the countryside in front of him.

As I looked at the picture I thought I don't think I could sum it up any better myself. Live in the moment, always.


No comments:

Post a Comment