Thursday 25 August 2016

Lesson 77

Lesson 77 is all about miracles. I told myself all day, as the lesson demanded, that I am entitled to miracles.

What is a miracle? I guess that depends on your definition. Some people would see a miracle as simple things, like having the sun on their back or having the laughter of loved ones around them. Others may only see a miracle as a load of money suddenly appearing in front of them. I guess you have to decide what sort of person you are or who you want to be.

I had an ordinary day, I went to work, came home, took the dog for a walk and went to bed. So where were the miracles that I am expecting? They are really easy to identify really and it's a bit like be grateful. I had the most beautiful evening walk, lots of sunshine and gorgeous scenery and I met a new neighbour. She is a similar age to me and we had a lovely chat. Were these simple things miracles? By some peoples definition, no way! But now I see simplicity is the key to being happy then yes they were.


No comments:

Post a Comment