Tuesday 16 August 2016

Lesson 68

Lesson 68 is about letting go of grievances. In the same way as forgiving is healthy for the mind, so is releasing any grievances. I don't want to admit this, but I sometimes do hold grudges, so I guess this is definitely one for me to work on!

I'm good at forgiving but not truly forgetting. Thinking about this, which I haven't done before in detail, I can see that it obviously is damaging. It's just as bad as not forgiving. Today's lesson states not letting go of grievances will only lead to guilt.

So that's what I have been working on, it's going to be a long road, as I clearly have some grievances which are more deep routed than others, but I know it's for my benefit. Tomorrows lesson, follows on the same theme so hopefully there will be more progress.

I have been listening to Tony Robbins a lot today, just felt I needed his honest approach, today's lesson has given me a bit of a wobble, I've found something that hasn't been easy to let go of.

I was feeling quite unsure of myself until he said something that really hit me.

"Change is inevitable but progress is optional"

There is a choice, always and I have chosen this path and it's one I am sticking to, wobbles or not!











No comments:

Post a Comment