Monday 15 August 2016

Lesson 67

Lesson 67 is a reminder that we should be full of kindness, helpfulness and holiness. I'm not quite sure about the holiness bit, although the book was put together in the 1970's so I am presuming that the word had a slightly different meaning.

Dr Wayne Dyer has spoken many times about how if we are full of the good stuff, like love, kindness and forgiveness then that's all we can be. If we are void of the bad stuff like anger and hate then we can't give or equally receive it. He spoke beautifully about living calmly and peacefully and the more love you give out the more you will receive.

I am finding in general that I am reacting differently to circumstances. I drive a lot and I have in the past been annoyed by other road users, only yesterday I was nearly driven into twice! Usually I would be beeping the horn and getting annoyed but I just quietly said thank you that my reactions were quick enough to avoid the collision.





No comments:

Post a Comment