Thursday 30 June 2016

Lesson 21

Lesson 21 marks three weeks into the course. I am totally aware this is a year long journey and any improvement so far is just the start.

Am I feeling better? Am I dealing with daily life better? Am I feeling more at peace? The answer surprisingly is yes. It's only when I look back and reflect on how much of a downward spiral I was on do I realise how bad things actually were.

I don't understand why at the time I couldn't handle all the pressures surrounding me, some admittedly were huge and some were small. I took most of it personally and some of it I blew out of proportion. No matter how bad the situation, which believe me it was bad,  I am convinced if I had approached the situation differently I would have dealt with and coped with it all better.

Lesson 21 concentrates on seeing anything that is currently troubling me or making me angry differently. This is something I have already started doing over the last few days and I am feeling more comfortable with. One thing Abraham Hicks has tought me is no matter what the subject is never concentrate on the bad, always think about one good thing or positive thing about the active subject. By concentrating on the good, you will get more of that but concentrating on the bad, that's exactly what you will get.

Three weeks in and I have come so far already, I just know this journey is going to be exciting, enlightening and build my character.


No comments:

Post a Comment