Friday 17 June 2016

Lesson 9

As I started to read the instructions for lesson 9 my heart swelled and I smiled the biggest smile, there were the words I needed...

'Understanding is not necessary at this point'

I felt like dancing frantically (I didn't it was 4am) I was so happy that none of this is supposed to make any sense right now. I no longer felt like I wasn't good enough or I could not think deep enough for the course. I now feel energised and I feel all is back on track.

Today's lesson is to again look around my environment and to say to myself I do not see the object as it is now. I have to look inside the room and also outside, not selecting anything but where ever my eyes fall. This I found easy as I didn't feel I had to add or take away any emotions.

I am finding that my everyday pace is slowing down, usually I rush around from one place to another not taking in anything around me but with these daily lessons I am starting to notice more around me, I am looking at buildings more, taking note of the trees and fields, noticing other people and trying to smile or even (yes in London) make small talk with others, so far I have found many people are happy to have a brief conversation as long as it doesn't appear that I am going to tell them my life story or I am after any money!

I listened this morning to Hay House radio, which I highly recommend and there was an interesting discussion about 'ego' which Dr Wayne Dyer also talks about a lot. It made me wonder why am I talking this journey.  Am I doing it for my ego so at the end of the year I can shout 'look at me I took every single lesson over the year and now I'm fixed' or am I doing it because I genuinely want to be fixed and find peace and tranquility. I really hope it's the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment