Sunday 19 June 2016

Lesson 11

I almost gave up. Why?  I don't really know.

All I do know is that a quality in others that I dislike is giving up with out trying. Give up on something when you have explored every angle and every possibility but to give up without knowing all the facts is just pointless and you never know if you do give up you may be missing out on the best thing that ever happened to you.

The reason I probably dislike that quality in others is because I am so tempted to do that myself on many occasions and I would frequently love to take the easy route in life. I understand the need to let things flow to oneself but to put a brick wall up and say absolutely not I can't understand.

With that in mind I took many deep breaths and I am to continue, who knows maybe this road to inner peace is supposed to be bumpy!

Lesson 11 is a big step, it's the start of showing my mind that the thoughts that I think show me the world as I perceive it.  I am to say to myself frequently that my meaningless thoughts are showing me a meaningless world. Again there is no need to understand or worry about what I am saying, I am just to do it.

Being positive is now the way forward, tomorrow is a new day and a new start.



No comments:

Post a Comment