Friday 9 September 2016

Review 2 (lessons 81 - 90)

I enjoy these review periods. It's a bit like revising for an exam. I have been going over emotions I have already been through before, but this time I have a greater understanding on how it affects me directly.

The review has made me realise that I, just like everyone else, deserves to be happy. Anything that doesn't make me happy I either walk away from or change my perception of it. During the review period I have had challenges both at work and personally. For all of the challenges I have said to myself before reacting to them, "how should I react to this that keeps my happiness intact"

When I have taken this approach I do think perhaps I seem a pushover or someone who doesn't care but the truth is I care above all else that I stay happy.

Many lovely unexpected things have happened over the last few days. For example my son came home today telling me he had the best day ever at school because he had been voted by his class mates as 'class rep'. Obviously I was bursting with pride.

My parents visited me and even at my age they spoilt me rotten including buying me a couple of beautiful dresses.

And on a dog walk I bumped into and chatted to an actress from one of my favourite television shows and we chatting for ages about our dogs!

I have had a sneaky look ahead to the upcoming lessons and there is a theme of 'light'

Lightness can shut out darkness, but darkness can't shut out the light.

I look forward to tomorrow when the lesson resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment