Sunday 25 September 2016

Lesson 101

As I mentioned yesterday, todays lesson continues on the theme of happiness. Lesson 101 goes one step further and reminds us that there is no sin.

I am learning to say no to anything that unbalances me but equally I am saying yes to things that do make me happy. I am finding that doing this as much as I can, I am finding my energy has been raised and I am a lot happier. I am also finding as a result I am enjoying my own company more. I am able to go on walks on my own, sit on my own in a park or just sit quietly. It's not that I couldn't do it before, but I found that I was filling up my days seeing people and not enjoying my own company. I was clearly unhappy with my own thoughts therefore doing anything possible to avoid them.

This period of the lessons stays on the theme of happiness and so far it's lifting my moods greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment