Wednesday 21 September 2016

Lesson 97

Lesson 97 is simple - to concentrate on being 'spirit'

One of my favorite quotes from Dr Wayne Dyer is

“We are not human beings in search of a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”

I spent time today on my own in a park reading and appreciating my surroundings. I concentrated in being in the moment. Out of nowhere appeared a dog. I love animals especially dogs and this one just decided to befriend me. It sat at my feet and looked for strokes and just chilled out with me for about an hour.

What a lovely hour spent! I found it's owner, but I secretly wished it was a stray so I could have taken him home!

During the time in the park I was reading an i-book that was sent to me for free, it's a book by Kyle Gray who I listen to on Hay House Radio but I have never read any of his material before. His work revolves around Angels.

Do I believe in Angels, I am open minded. As humans we tend to only believe in things we can see or touch, but there are so many things we can't but do accept. Like our soul...everyone surely agrees we have a soul...but where is it?  Therefore I am reading this book with an open mind, in a similar way that I am taking this course.


No comments:

Post a Comment