Friday 23 September 2016

Lesson 99

Lesson 99 is very similar to yesterday although rather than forgiving yourself for mistakes the lesson teaches you should always give forgiveness to others.  Just like yesterday, others don't make mistakes on purpose and I'm sure that the intention was never to cause distress. Another way to look at it is there is actually nothing to forgive as the intention was never from a bad place.

Today has been beautiful in London, bright blue sky and a cool breeze, today has been an easy day to be grateful and happy. Most of my friends love autumn, I in the past have hated it because it's the start of the downward spiral of the weather and the run up to winter. If you have ever worked early mornings then I am sure you can relate that the freezing cold winter mornings are super hard work! Getting out of bed is torture, scraping the ice off the car windscreen is miserable and walking anywhere with the bitter wind in your face is agony. So autumn has for me never been a time to celebrate.

This autumn I am going to change my mindset about it and give it a chance. Today had an autumn feel to it and it was a gorgeous day. I'm going to enjoy each day and put out of my mind that winter is just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment