Monday 12 September 2016

Lesson 93

Today's lesson is essentially about finding peace.

I have been in many situations today when I could have been the opposite to peaceful. So many it's not true! I was supposed to having a lovely calm day but ended working a longer day than I thought and not getting any of my day to day chores done.

With my new mind set, I kept thinking about the positives. I earned a few extra pounds (always good) I caught up with some work friends I don't usually see as they work at the other end of the day and I had a pile of ironing to do at home which I didn't have to do, that can always wait until tomorrow.

I really think the key is to concentrate on keeping yourself happy. To make your own happiness your priority. So many times in the past I have done things because I thought it was the right thing to do or I thought it would make someone else happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment