Monday 26 September 2016

Lesson 102

Lesson 102 starts with the line 'You do not want to suffer'

This may seem obvious, but there have been so many times I thought the easy option was to stay in a negative mood and keep being grumpy or even miserable.

Lifting yourself from a negative to positive mood is relatively easy so why is it so addictive to stay down in the dumps?

Every where I go people are moaning, I am as guilty as the next person, but why is it our way to be negative rather than seeing the good.

I have been trying all day to look at the positives in every single situation and it actually feels very uplifting.  Every time something goes wrong or I see something I could moan at I only see the positives, it is hard because venting your frustration feels good too! But long term focusing on the positives is much healthier.

I will try not to slip back into my old negative ways, but oh it does feel good to have a good old moan every now and again, so I will secretly miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment