Sunday 18 September 2016

Lesson 95 (Again!)


It's taken me a few days to come back to the lessons because I have had gone back to my old ways of finding it easier to stay in a grump! 

How do the lessons know how I am feeling? 

Within lesson 95 there is a line about forgiving yourself if there's a lapse or a failure to follow out instructions. It also goes on to say this should only be regarded as a mistake and this calls just for a correction.

The essence of the lesson is not to see yourself as weak or sinful but to see yourself as whole and limitless.

I took the weekend to collect my thoughts and think about how far I have come in these short months and how hard I have worked. I am not the sort of person to walk away from anything without giving it my best shot, so I am certainly not going to walk away from this course. 

Full attention is required and that's what I will give it.


No comments:

Post a Comment