Wednesday 12 October 2016

Third Review

I am now in the third review stage.

It is really strange how the lessons, or this time the instructions to the review always reflect my mood.

For example this is in the beginning of the review...

Unwillingness can be most carefully concealed behind a cloak of situations. Learn to distinguish situations that are poorly suited to your practicing from those that you establish to uphold a camouflage for your unwillingness.

That's exactly how I was feeling last week and I couldn't understand why I was unwilling to put myself into the lessons and commit.

The review will therefore be helpful as I feel it is needed and I can embrace it correctly now.


2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Little bit disappointed that you've vanished. This was a great blog and I really enjoyed reading it. Please restart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely voice. cheeky manner . delightful

    a great trouper. how about your own programme
    warm wishes....David

    ReplyDelete