Monday 10 October 2016

Lesson 109

I took a few days off. I wasn't feeling inspired and the lessons were feeling a bit of a chore and I didn't want that.

At one point I contemplated giving up and finding another path, but I relaxed and tried to not worry and I felt the time is now right to return, so here I am back, refreshed and happy.

Lesson 109 is all about peace and rest. Which is quite apt considering that's what I have been doing this week. I had a week off with not too much to do, I was quite selfish, went on plenty of country walks with my dog, chilled out and tried to catch up with sleep!

I think it is important to rest, something I, like most people, have little time to do. As a mother of an eight year old boy who loves being active I have very little time to myself. My son has far more party's to go to than I would ever dream of and his football fixtures takes him far and wide, which obviously I have to drive him to. I am not complaining, far from it, but it does give me very little time to reflect and rest.

This is why it today's lesson is so important, to take time out from the day, even if for a few minutes an hour to appreciate the day and to slow down even if just for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment