Saturday 1 October 2016

Lesson 107

This lesson centres around truth and not believing in illusions.

Truth is that everything that happens is there to teach, guide and ultimately lead to happiness. The illusions are that everything that is happening around you that you may not see as favourable is there to make you unhappy.

I am off work officially now for a week. I am though having to go in for a few hours on Monday afternoon. To begin with I wasn't very happy with the circumstance, but really there is no problem, I am working with people who I don't often see and who I actually enjoy greatly working with. I am also earning overtime, which is greatly appreciated! The afternoon will be more like a social occasion that I am being paid for so how can I be anything else than happy!

Today lesson really is another way of turning around your thoughts on all situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment